Growing dependence

It has been more than twenty four hours since the last reply. The unique designated message tone has been absent and almost forgotten. No, not really. I haven't forgotten. I still clutch on the hope that there is still hope.

Then, I crumble inside.

I know I must be stronger than this. I know I shouldn't allow myself to feel, let alone get affected. Yet most days, I still end up giving in to the little desires of the heart. And boy, does it hurt big time.

It is so much easier to pretend I am fine, but the withdrawal symptoms sometimes are difficult for me to handle. I find working out as an avenue to banish those unwanted emotions. It is not easy to go about this whole business when you're not very sure what is really going on.

Til then, I shall hold my head up high. And carry on.

Comments

Popular Posts