That's it

It has been a whirlwind one week for me since the day the result came out. Was it surprising that I got an offer? I am not sure.

After much discussion and opinion-gathering sessions, I have finally decided to take the road less taken.

Is it an unconventional decision? A risky choice? One that may destroy may entire future?

My decision has indeed drawn much concern and criticism. Many people felt I was being emotional with this once-in-a-lifetime decision. Some say I am too naive. Others just felt I was being wishy washy. Many more felt I was mad.

So, what really happened?

I do not even know where to really begin. I have to admit - this question of embarking on the 'Master' journey has been bugging me for the longest time. Ever. I cannot possibly pen down every thought they went through my mind but suffice to say, it is not an easy decision to make. Am I at least 50% happy with what I chose?

Yes, I think I am.

Comments

Popular Posts