Good vibes only

 Oh, yes.



 I totally need this. Good vibes only. A search into the internet gave me the definition of 'vibe'

a person's emotional state or the atmosphere of a place as communicated to and felt by others

Whether it is my career, interpersonal relationships or fitness, I need those good, positive vibes. There is simply too much negativity in my life. So, today, I have decided to banish them all and try to just live by the good vibes.

Career
Almost nil existence, to date. I shall not give up and continue trying to understand alveolar gas equation, shunt equation and those things.

Fitness
I have been waking up earlier for morning workouts, followed by after-work workouts. Just with a mat and a set of dumbbells, one can really sweat out - no kidding! It definitely makes me stronger working out everyday. Keeps my sanity intact too.

Relationships
This is the area of my life I wish the most I am in control, but again, it is challenging and confusing altogether. I try not to analyse too much, rather, focus on improving myself. 

It is already April. How would I fare by the end of the year?



Comments

Popular Posts