A bold move

They say the hair is your crowning glory. Get yourself a wrong hairdo and you would look absolutely hideous.

I grew up with the most stubborn, rough and grizzly type of hair. I often envied those who had very nice hair. After 18, I never quite cut my hair without chemically rebonding it. I often only do it at my local saloon for the sake of familiarity. It's been like that for more than a decade .. until last week.

Last week, I decided to give it a try to do it elsewhere - in this small district I am currently listed to. I had my hair cut to my shoulder length. It feels a little odd that the person doing my hair isn't quite familiar with my hair like the previous one did. However, I must say that it's been quite an acceptable result.

Today, just five days after, for the first time in my life, I am trying to change the colour of my hair. Not quite convinced of the outcome but I suppose I am quite desperate to show that I want a change which is visible and statement-making kind.

But, for what?

I do not know who I want to prove it to, really..

Comments

Popular Posts