Hello, last day of the year

This is not my first time working on the last day of the year, celebrating New Year's Day at work that sort. 

It is, indeed, 31st December 2016, and before we even blink one eye, we are in 2017. Pretty impressive. No?

The last month of the year has been a tumultuous month for myself. I do not even know where to begin. I still have a major exam to settle (will be done in 11 days' time! yahoooo) but aside from the exam which costs me RM3383, there is so much more happening in my personal life than I have ever imagined. I begin to question my own sanity most days. Some things feel surreal, yet some feel unreal. I let myself float for awhile in happiness and imaginations. But after they are all gone, I come back to ground zero and wonder...

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF.




















For the first time in my life, I received a beautiful bouquet of roses (count: a dozen of them) on 20 December as a Christmas gift from a friend whom excites yet confuses me at times. I feel that I have grown irrational most days but when I am not, I find that it is sad because we are bound by all these circumstances that make things impossible.

So, yes. Today is the last day of 2016. I am not sure if this time next year would I even have such confusion.. or back to my cynical self.

Who knows?

This time last year I do not think I would have even the slightest idea that I would be where I am today. 

Comments

Popular Posts