A new ache

Today, I finally understand what a back pain is all about. I cannot actually believe that I, who have yet to turn 30, am already experiencing a gnawing ache in the back. It is simply too incredulous.

That said, I have just recovered from my mysterious illness. I still do not know what exactly happened. I craved to even understand the pathophysiology behind my illness. The sudden release of interleukins and inflammatory factors? I can only postulate.

I still do not feel fully myself. One illness after another. I am still being cautious and not fully working out. But tomorrow I must at least do something useful. Been hibernating too much. Way too much.

Oh, my new glasses are making me dizy. Still a bit undecided if I should bring it to the shop to get it rectified. But how and by what means?

Comments

Popular Posts