Seven random rants
1. I was so annoyed this morning when I arrived early to prepare the theatre alone and headed to the morning teaching. By the time I returned, they started were inducing the patient. Ugh. I should be the one doing the spinal. So, so annoyed I nearly wanted to burst. But I eventually calmed down.
2. Despite me swimming more than ten laps each time, I noticed my speed is extremely slow. Happened today when I was swimming beside a presumely trained swimmer. How could she not kick yet propelled forward so effortlessly!
3. I like reading out to myself with a sophisticated accent to amuse myself. Currently, I am reading physiology at home and pharmacology at work. Really slow progress but better than none?
4. I bought a groupon voucher for a ramen dinner for two but have no one to go with me. The more I think of it, the more pathetic I feel about my non existent social life.
5. Sleep is so, so satisfying it is almost criminal not to have enough.
6. Why am I at my fattest again? Unfair.
7. I really despise being a foochow. Hmphhh.