It's been a good day

Four weeks of ITU posting has finally ended.

My verdict?

Not as bad as I thought. I think I am developing a love affair towards this specialty even more. I remember Patrick Wong telling me that I need to have more confident. Never mind he smirked at me saying I was considering anaesthetics as a career to pursue (not many student who proclaim such). I guess when I started housemanship, I was so terribly overwhelmed by the workload that I fail to see the big picture and my little lost dream.

Today, I find it interesting and intriguing to do what I am doing now. I wish I were smarter or have a better memory. I am so interested to quench my thirst of knowledge.. but couldn't seem to retain any! That, I shall leave for another day.

Today, on a brighter note, has been good. I swam 10 laps, attended church, roamed The Spring alone, satisfied my laksa craving, got lost around Kenyalang area and finally reached KPCA to donate blood.

Alright.. time to study!

Comments

Popular Posts