Tuesday, October 9, 2012

To say I am bored..

I dont think I am actually bored.. but I have reached the stage that I actually start reading a book such as this..


Yes, I think I am a pretty boring person. I have been reading so much on Kindle that my device is now spoilt. There is a line that strikes through the screen. I suspect I dropped it too many times! My mum has been complaining that I like throwing things on the couch. I have a really bad habit of leaving the Kindle at the edge of the seat and then accidentally pushed it down the floor the next time I hop on it. Heartache? I am not sure - especially when I thought of who gave it to me in the first place.

To be honest, I am trying to live my life to the fullest now that I know time is running up. I have been swimming more than ever - such a great joy to be able to do the strokes and actually propel myself forward without having to stop for air all the time. 

Meanwhile, I also do home workouts. Bought a mat and a pair of trainers for this purpose. Heh!


Twice a week, I go for tennis. I also do the treadmill at home. See how supportive my parents are? They buy me anything to help me with this weight problem.

Funny how I still cannot fit into 80% of my clothes with all my on-going effort. Nopes, I am not going to give up. I will continue to strive to be fit!

Reading will be secondary.


No comments: