Sometimes I wonder

My flatmate's partner is here for holidays. The lovebirds look good spending time together. Which, makes me wonder..

How does it feel like having a real boyfriend? I mean real. Not the imaginary type. Or the pseudo type. A real one who truly fancies you and you, him. You know what I mean? I really don't know how it feels. Would your heart flutter? Fill with excitement? Would you smile when you look at him do a chore?

I mean.. a real two-way, both sided sort of mutual relationship. Not the one-sided ones. One-sided ones don't count. One sided ones make one person's heart flutter and all that but at the end of the day, it does not count. It isn't real.

So really, how does a real one feel like? I really do wonder.. curiosity has crept in me.. yet again!

Comments

Popular Posts