You will get used to it

I have a conversational problem. I have started to be reliant over something I do almost every night. I need to get my thoughts out. It is almost like a place where I get myself absorbed into a realm where I feel good.

It is obviously unhealthy.

I should be seeking first His kingdom, not worldly pleasures. I should not be 'depending' on a human source for attention or affection.

I came up with a simple idea..

'Starve' myself of the need. It is more of conditioning effect. I shall stop talking and 'starve' myself..

It should something like this

Day 1 - torturing!!!
Day 2 - very torturing.. why oh why!
Day 3 - terribly torturing!!
Day 4 - near dead
Day 5 - very dead
Day 6 - super dead..
Day 7 - ...............
Day 8 - ..................
Day 9 - ............................
Day 10 - ......... ..... ......... ....... ....
Day 12 - *signal undetected*
Day 13- *signal undetected*
Day 14 - *signal undetected*
Day 15 - ....
Day 16 - .........
Day 17 - ....... .. . . . ..........
Day 18 - not too bad.. can breathe
Day 19 - I smell something
Day 20 - I sense something
Day 21 - not too bad
Day 22 - see a light
Day 23 - life is starting to feel...
Day 24 - not too bad
Day 25 - 25th day!
Day 26 - no more numbness
Day 27 - starting to get used to...
Day 28 - it..
Day 29 - that's right..
Day 30 - hello life!

Not too bad right? Day 1 starts tomorrow. :)

Comments

Popular Posts