Drivin' me nuts

Someone drove me absolutely nuts yesterday by dropping loads of comments and critisms (hey, I didn't say I couldn't take it!) which just made me have a good laugh.

But at the end of the day, I realised it was alcohol which made the entire scenario really 'crazy' and hilarious. Sometimes, I amaze at myself how much patience I have for certain people and how no patience I had for others. I think it is theory of selectivity? I can go all out for some people who hurt me more than anyone else but for people who showed that they cared, I sometimes could not be bothered at all. What is wrong with me?

Today's ODJ ended with this line

"Take the time to truly listen to others today."

I think I have listened enough (from a certain party). Too much, too much!

Comments

Popular Posts