Careers

Sometimes, I get daunted at the thought of my career paths. I have some ideas in mind but the long and winding journey just puts me down at times. Sometimes, I think about being a psychiatrist. But learning about this entire psychiatry is really not an easy thing to do. Other times, I find myself drawn into sports medicine. Anything medical sounds challenging but this is the path that I have chosen from day one.

Career Planning may be something which is on your mind recently. You may be still in school or just starting off prepatory college. It is never too early or too late to plan for your career. Some people plan it half way through life after realising that they do not enjoy what they are currently doing. Whatever it is, you must have some goals in mind before you can pursue the career you are interested in.

Comments

Popular Posts