Diversify it

I think routine makes weight loss programmes really boring. The key to losing weight via working out is to diversify the workout activities. From The Biggest Loser, the reality show on overweight and obese fellas trying to lose weight at the ranch, I learn that we must always try different things. Instead of going on the treadmill everyday, why not try skip some ropes, do plunges, sit ups, weights, swim, play sports ecetra?

From there, I decided to do some changes to my workout routines. I went swimming yesterday and boy, was it tiring! Maybe different muscles are put into use in different mechanics, thus giving my body a hard time adjusting to the movements and dynamics.

At the end of the day, I still think my main problem lies in the fact that I still cannot control my calories intake.

Comments

Popular Posts