Whole truth not told

Hmm.. so my sisters and I purchased some Biotherm product last year together with Jas.



We were told there is this point systems and the points we collect can be used to redeem free items. What we were not told is that the points expire at the end of the year.

So, we practically lost all the points because a new calendar year has unfold and no one told us anything.

I attempted to redeem last year but when I was at the counter, the Biotherm lady told me that I have to check my points online (I wasn't told that either!!)..

I feel cheated, you know. Not that we had so many points.. but it is that whole truth that was not told that makes me feel cheated. Biotherm really has to do something to up their service when it comes to providing information.

Comments

Popular Posts