A little..

It is sometimes true what people say, "what you don't know won't hurt you."

Yes, there is this "the truth would set you free" phrase as well.

So, sometimes, I just stay in between.. not trying to find out too much, but at the same time, maintaining this overly curious manner, nonetheless.

This morning, I got an answer to my doubts. It has been more than three weeks since I've been waiting for a reply and I never got it. It doesn't matter how important the reply is. It was that stint of curiosity that kept me wondering.

I know, getting the reply would not mean a thing. It would not translate to anything meaningful. Neither would it change a thing. But why am I still keeping this level of anticipation?

I found out someone just isn't responding...........

Comments

jazz said…
ooh.. who is not responding? :P

Popular Posts