What's your take?

Most of the eyes are on Dubai now that the WTA Dubai Tennis Championships is on-going. Yes, enough about the Israeli Shahar Peer's denial of visa to enter the United Arab Emirates to play the tournament. Life must go on. Let the governing body, which is WTA, decides what to do with the tournament after this.

I have been quite excited about Dubai. But after I see Dinara Safina being outsed last night, I felt a little disappointed. She has so much potential and she's the same year as me, so quite naturally I vie for 'tigers', if you can understand what I am trying to say.

Now, it is worse - Roger Federer has pulled out of not only the Dubai tournament, but also Davis Cup playoffs in the US. He has a back injury and this is the last thing people want to hear from the 13-time Grand Slam champion.

“As a precautionary measure, I will use the next few weeks to make sure the back injury is fully rehabilitated and I am ready for the rest of the 2009 season.”

I was just talking about Rafael Nadal most likely pulling out from the Dubai. By the way, men play one week after the women play. So you can just imagine the anticipation. Somehow, does this spell that Andy Murray is going to win again?

Yikes! Maybe time to just chill, sit back and play some Online Poker.

Comments

Popular Posts