Do I want to be in this field?

Want it or not, I am going to think 'medical' for life. I have made the choice to pursue a medical career and here I am - halfway through medical school. Unlike many of my peers who entered med school for the sake of their parents, I entered because I genuinely and sincerely want to pursue this career. Having said that, sometimes I wonder if I had taken the road 'less taken'.

Healthcare industry is definitely at the boom. You might want to check out Medical Equipment Dynamics or in short, MED. MED provides larger hospitals with more capital for decommissioned equipment, turn this used equipment around and provide a high quality, refurbished equipment to smaller rural hospitals in dire need of updated equipment.

It's a win-win situation after all.

Welcome to my world.

Comments

Popular Posts