I know Who holds tomorrow

I had some good insights in what guys view girls to be. However, I still cannot bring myself to 'make the first move', if you understand what I mean. If this simple principle of mine is going to bring me to meet my gift of celibacy, let it be. Leading a guy into a relationship is just so, so not my cup of tea.

I want him to pursue me.

I know, I know. Everyone thinks I am being extra unrealistic when I have feelings for a complete stranger whom I am clueless about and I want him to pursue me? I am just living in my own dreams, am I not?

Some say, you must work for it. You cannot just expect guys to come sweeping your feet away. Is that even the right phrase? Sweep off your feet? Sweep your feet off?

Anyway. I think I am sticking to what I am holding on to. I shall not make the first move. People learn from their mistakes. I am not going to make the same mistake again. Ever.

I will wait. Even though it is obviously futile.

Comments

jazz said…
yea.. dun worry. u wont know when exactly a guy will swept you off ur feet anyway.
lynnx01 said…
Sweep me off my feet. Aha!

Popular Posts