Days in Cornwall

Hey people it's me again!

My results would be out tomorrow. *Shudders* If I do well, I believe I should treat myself to a trip somewhere. I have got the entire globe under my feet. Where should I go?

I random option brings me to Cornwall, a county at the tip of the south-western peninsula. Rich in history, culture and heritage, this place is one which has fishing and mining industries. But of late, tourism has become a huge boom there.

There must be so much to learn about if I were to emabark a trip to this land. I love history, so there is definitely a lot to learn about this place. An extra bonus must be the very fact that this place has a very nice and temperate weather. Away from the rainy and gloomy London, for once, I believe.

And yes, they have Cornish language. I think it is fun to really indulge in the arts and culture of a place. Cannot wait to find out more about the folk music in Cornwall, the local literature and such. I believe this is a chance to widen my knowledge of the English place. It is definitely satisty my personal thirst for knowledge. Lovely!

Find out more about Days out in Cornwall

Comments

jazz said…
wah.. a sudden burst of posts hoh..

Popular Posts