Meeting the champion



This is so, so so exciting. I know *guilty* I missed a class and two lectures.. something I would remember for life, but I met Roger Federer, the champion during his brief visit to Kuala Lumpur. It is so, so surreal and definitely exciting. I didn't stalk him (thank God!) but I just attended this meet-the-fans session at KLCC in the morning and then attended the Showdown of Champions at night.


Signing the autograph!


Some expressions are simply priceless.


Ahhh..

This is truly a charming and heart-melting gentleman. What made my heart warmer is the fact that he has such a beautiful and loving girlfriend.



A note though - kiasuness (which translates to being there 2 hours or so before the event) gave us some 'bonus'. Saw the warm up session.

Comments

Popular Posts