Get to uni

Geez. It has been quite a while since I last blogged here. The previous post I was writing about watching Brendan Fraser in The Journey to the Centre of the Earth. Now, I must say, I have watched another movie from him. The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.

Anyway, to a more serious note, I would like to announce that University of Bedfordshire Clearing 2008 is on going now. It is to fill up vacancies for its university, so if you are interested, do look out for more information. Clearing is the best chance for those people who failed to get in the first attempt to get a second chance. This will happen from the 14th August until the middle of September.



http://www.beds.ac.uk/clearing is where you need to visit!

Comments

Timothy said…
With the number of applicants increasing year after year and the number of places available in clearing being slashed year after year, it'll be interesting to see how many are available in clearing 2011.

Popular Posts