Ain't easy

It has never been easy when I encounter with some very deep thoughts. I sometimes wish I did not have to indulge too deep into some thoughts.

The sound of a plane was heard from my apartment window, with bird chirping every now and then. The soft wind whistling by.



A new day is dawning.

I did not sleep the entire last night and boy, doesn't it sound surreal. Shortly before 7am, I went for my routine 5km jog, which I did in about 30 minutes or so.

I came back, soaked in my sweat, yearning for more 'suffering'. My toe nail is almost dropping off, the back of my achilles tendon all peeled off, showing its raw skin and my right knee still having that slight strain.

I am fine. 5km is no longer a big deal to me. I just feel so monotous. The whole night, I have been going around asking for 'emo' songs from my MSN buddies.

Guess what, none of them actually is 'emo' enough for me. One sent me some real pop genre, another sent me songs which I thought sounded rather demonic...

Where are my emo songs?

I half-heartedly read my notes while staring blankly at the screen. Yes, Roger Federer defeated Gael Monfils and Rafael Nadal has beaten Novak Djokovic, but strangely it seems, it has been funny beginning for a weeked.

Mixed feelings?

You bet!

Comments

Popular Posts