Visit London!

There is a part of me itching to visit London. I remember joining an essay-writing competition by the British Council about why I like the UK. I made it to the final, but didn't get too far to actually win the trip to the UK. If I want to make up for the loss, it is high time to actually research about accomodation in London if I really want to pay a visit there.

I also must visit the nearby places. A must-have in the list is Manchester, most probably because Manchester Uni was once my dream university. I am sure to be the first to volunteer to check out the rates of Manchester hotels. I am sure besides the university I am dying to visit, there are many other attractions in Manchester. I read about live bands, theater shows and other fun entertainment.

There is always something for everyone when you visit the UK. London accomodation has its own high end luxury style hotels or the cheaper inns for budget-tight people. As for me, I am in the latter group. I definitely need the budget type accommodation. Don't be disheartened, London isn't as expensive as you think. Believe it or not - you can actually grab a room at only GBP14!

Start planning your holidays, folks. It is possible to travel under budget. It is even more fun in the process of planing the trip.

Comments

Popular Posts