Sunset

When I was 13, I moved to a town nearly 1000km from where I grew up and spent my childhood years. It was a town nearby a beach. In fact, the town was actually lying along the beach. I never knew beaches were that accessible until I started calling myself a Mirian. I may not be the biggest fan of the beach, but I do enjoy the serenity and the sounds of waves hitting the beach side. I once brought a book and sat at the beach front of a 5-star hotel to study. I was all at peace. It was a good environment. Another time, during my sleepover at a friend's house, we walked to the Esplanade and played with the water. It gives me wonderful memories. I want to one day spend an evening with someone I love just sitting there and watching the sun set. It is amazing. It is warm. We can then talk softly and plan the wedding while holding hands.

I know, I am dreaming!

Hahaha!

Comments

< u3! y!nG > said…
Hahaha. u are dreaming but let's hope it comes true. :P
lynnx01 said…
Hahaha.. there is this thing that says what you wish for usually don't come true.

Popular Posts