Herbal remedies

I have been drinking green thing. It is from some plant. Something herbal. No idea what. Being in the medical line, sometimes I am skeptical. We know that some natural ingredients contain certain enzyme inhibitors or what not. Not that I am on any medication currently.. but still.. oh well, I am still drinking the green herbal thing, hoping the ovaries can be saved in time for my marriage. Haha...

Other than that, Sarawak laksa is still my number one choice when I go out for coffee shop breakfast. Not that I've been going out for breakfasts. We have been less generous this time. Have to save up!



Oh yes. I think I've eaten Sarawak Laksa at least 3 times this holidays. I used to be able to eat it twice a day, imagine the crave! Back then, the metabolism was still cooperating and the ovaries were still quite normal. Unlike the crazy oestrogens driving me crazy with central obesity.

I still heart Sarawak Laksa!! Portioned reduced, love remains the same!

Comments

edwina said…
way to go sarawak laksa!!! yummm... making my mouth salivate onli u... grrr...
lynnx01 said…
Who ask you don't wanna go back? :P

Popular Posts