Gastric pain

I wonder how gastric pain is like. I was having some kind of cramp, twisting pain sort of thing. It was painful... was it because my stomach was empty?

I have been having this problem lately. It is so annoying because I get all these painful twists in my abdominal area after feeling hungry for let's say, half an hour. I must quickly run and eat something once I hear my stomach making funny noises. If not, the pain comes almost definitely. It is just so irritating because I cannot be eating all the time.

Nowadays, I have to ensure I eat a good breakfast before to kick start the day. It is very important for me to feel energetic because I tend to be sleepy if I go with an empty stomach. I try to make myself eat oats and fruits, if possible. But sometimes I just drink hot cocoa or coffee. Speaking of coffee, I should stop drinking so much coffee.

Another suggestion - maybe I should start bringing antacids around! HAhaahha!

Comments

l y n n w e i said…
xuan..dont!! just eat something...

u dont need to eat alot...

eat frequent small meals!!
lynnx01 said…
No, it's not that I didn't wanna eat. We were on the way to the dinner place.. but got a bit lost in the car. Plan to go 7pm. 9 something pm baru arrived.

Popular Posts